A good choice of sexy and erotic music can be the key to your lap dance’s success. The sensual beat will help get you into the mood. It will guide you through your dance and magically chase all your stressful thoughts away.
How to pick the perfect song
It’s important to choose your sexy music carefully. It’s best if you relate to the track and feel comfortable moving to its beat. Slow and sensual or hot, seductive music is what I recommend most.
This selection can help you make up your mind
Here are some of my favorite lap dance tracks. They have never failed me and I guarantee they will work for you, too! Remember, to look sexy you must act natural, this is why I truly recommend dancing to your choice of song before going live.
Amazon by M.I.A
- Pull Up to the Bumper by Grace Jones
- Sex, Sluts and Heaven by Depth Charge
- Lap dance by N.E.R.D
- Fireball – Deep Purple
- Lords of Acid – “Im a stripper…”
- I Wanna Sex You Up- Color Me Badd
- The Skeet Skeet Song- Lil Jon and the East Side Boyz
- Lie To Me – Depeche Mode
- Fuck You Like An Animal – NIN
- Danzig ‘s “Wicked Pussycat”.
- danzig – she rides
- Pour Some Sugar On Me’ by the great Def Leppard.
- 50 Cent-Candy Shop
- I’m A SLave 4 U – Britney Spears
- Rob Zombie-Pussy Liquor
- “Bombshell” from Powerman 5000
- Soul Stripper- AC/DC
- The Jack – AC/DC
- Haujobb~”Penetration(Fuck The Floor)”
- Dead Kennedys “2 drunk 2 fuck”
- “CLoser” by Nine Inch Nails
- “Shitlist” by L7
- “Spanish Bombs” by the Clash
- The Men All Pause” Klymaxx
- “Black Velvet” Alannah Miles
About the Author: